SAN FRANCISCO, April 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPX Corporation (Nasdaq:RPXC) today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2013, after market close on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 and will host a conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors at 5:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. PT) that day. The news release with the financial results will be accessible from the company's website prior to the conference call.
- Parties in the United States and Canada can access the call by dialing 1-877-941-0844, using conference code 4611899.
- International parties can access the call by dialing 1-480-629-9835 using conference code 4611899.
The webcast will be accessible from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website at www.rpxcorp.com . An audio replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call and will be available for 30 days. To hear the replay, parties in the United States and Canada should call 1-800-406-7325 and enter conference code 4611899. International parties should call 1-303-590-3030 and enter conference code 4611899.
About RPX CorporationRPX Corporation (Nasdaq:RPXC) is a leading provider of patent risk solutions, offering defensive buying, acquisition syndication, patent intelligence, insurance services, and advisory services. Since its founding in 2008, RPX has introduced efficiency to the patent market by providing a rational alternative to litigation. The San Francisco-based company's pioneering approach combines principal capital, deep patent expertise, and client contributions to generate enhanced patent buying power. By acquiring patents and patent rights, RPX helps to mitigate and manage patent risk for its growing client network.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Kaustuva Das RPX Corporation +1.415.529.3105 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: JoAnn Horne Market Street Partners +1.415.445.3233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV