PetSmart (PETM) ($63.43): Has been moving sideways to down since setting a multi-year high at $72.75 on Sept. 19. The weekly chart stays negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $63.76. My weekly value level is $59.59 with a semiannual pivot at $62.22 and monthly risky level at $67.23.
Tech Data (TECD) ($45.17): Set a 2013 low at $44.62 on April 5. The weekly chart stays negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $47.51. My monthly value level is $43.90 with a weekly pivot at $45.85 and semiannual risky level at $48.08.
Vera Bradley (VRA) ($22.38): The Jan. 14 low is $22.00 with the 200-day simple moving average at $24.54. The weekly chart stays negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $23.64. My annual value level is $19.48 with a weekly pivot at $22.96 and annual risky level at $24.86.
Whole Foods Market (WFM) ($83.74): Set a 2013 low at $81.39 on Monday. The weekly chart stays negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $86.38. My weekly value level is $77.05 with a monthly risky level at $92.40.At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV