Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage.
Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength. American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) ($19.37): Set a 2013 low at $18.02 on March 26. The weekly chart profile stays negative on a close this week below the five-week modified moving average at $19.68. My quarterly value level is $18.70 with a monthly pivot at $20.11 and semiannual risky level at $23.16. Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) ($46.70): Set a 2013 low at $45.00 on March 11. The weekly chart stays negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $47.68. My semiannual value level is $46.12 with a quarterly pivot at $48.20 and monthly risky level at $49.06. Foot Locker (FL) ($33.25): Has been moving sideways to down since setting a multi-year high at $37.65 on Sept. 21. The weekly chart profile shifts to negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $33.52. My weekly value level is $32.14 with a monthly pivot at $35.55 and monthly risky level at $36.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV