SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering Wins An Additional General Engineering Services Contract In Saudi Arabia
MONTREAL, April 9, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) is pleased to announce that its jointly-owned Saudi registered engineering company, SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering, has been awarded a General Engineering Services (GES) contract by Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refinery (YASREF), a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sinopec. The two-year contract will see SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering carry out a range of engineering services for a new refining and petrochemical facility in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.
"We're very pleased to secure this contract, which further extends our hydrocarbon footprint with Saudi Arabia outside the Saudi Aramco GES+ contract that we were awarded recently," said Neil Bruce, President, Resources & Environment, Group SNC-Lavalin Inc. "Our international presence and experience in the oil and gas sector was a key reason for this success."
SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure, and in the provision of operations and maintenance services. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin has offices across Canada and in over 40 other countries around the world, and is currently working in some 100 countries. www.snclavalin.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV