Breitling Royalties COO Announces East Coast Speaking Tour
DALLAS, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Breitling Royalties, a Dallas-based firm that acquires and manages oil and gas royalty properties, announces details of COO Parker Hallam's east coast speaking tour.
Beginning April 9, Breitling's chief operating officer Parker Hallam will embark on a three-event speaking tour throughout Florida speaking on "Oil and Gas Royalties 101." Mr. Hallam's speaking schedule is as follows:
- April 9, 2013 – Morton's Steaks – Miami Florida
- April 10, 2013 – Morton's Steaks – West Palm Beach, Florida
- April 11, 2013 – Morton's Steaks – Boca Raton, Florida
Parker Hallam, Breitling Royalties COO, said, "We feel like these workshops really add benefit for our potential investors looking for diversification in the asset classes they have in their existing portfolios." Hallam added, "Breitling already has a big client base in Florida so this gives us the ability to service our investor base and add value to the portfolios of new, interested parties."
For more information on this and other activities of the Company, see the Breitling Royalties website at http://www.breitlingroyalties.com.Breitling has royalty income properties all over the United States. About Breitling Royalties Corporation Founded in 2007, Breitling Royalties is engaged in the acquisition of high-quality, long reserve life portfolios of oil and gas royalties and packages these deeded interests for accredited investors. Breitling Royalties maintains a staff of landmen, geoscientists, geologists, and petroleum engineers to evaluate the income potential and expected reserve life of royalty prospects. Breitling Royalties is a consistent source for quality, energy-based replacement property for real estate investors seeking to complete a 1031 Exchange and for accredited investors seeking cash flow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV