Options Appoints Former NYSE Euronext Executive Tim Yockel As New SVP Of Global Sales
Mr. Yockel added: "The wider financial community is crying out for mature managed infrastructure providers with the capabilities to meet customers' outsourced technology needs while controlling costs, and Options finds itself uniquely placed to do just that. The focus that Options has placed on the platform underpinning their services, in addition to the reputation they've built in the financial community, convinces me that we can deliver for our customers like no other firm can. It's an extraordinary opportunity and I'm looking forward to getting started."
Options is the premier provider of infrastructure products to the Global Financial Services sector. Founded in 1993, the company began life as a hedge fund technology services provider focused on the London market. More than a decade ago, the company made a strategic decision to become the first provider to offer cloud services to the financial sector. The result was the Options PIPE® Platform and the "Private Financial Cloud" offering. Today over 130 firms globally leverage Options PIPE®, including leading hedge funds, funds of funds, proprietary trading firms, market makers, broker/dealers, private equity houses, exchanges and global investment banks.
Options PIPE® Platform Services:PIPE CoreEssential business technology from email and office applications to phones and tablets.PIPE MomentumHosting and management of the applications that run your business, front to back. PIPE VelocityLow latency trading, FIX connectivity, market data and computing infrastructure. For additional information about Options, contact:Marc Weinstein Spotlight Financial Marketing For Options(212) 521-5902 Email This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Options
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV