BBK Worldwide Expands Mobile Strategy For Patient Recruitment To Include "In-App" Advertising
BBK is making mobile products and services – and their integration into recruitment initiatives – more attainable for sponsors. The company advocates a strategy-driven multichannel approach. "To remain competitive in today's marketplace, going mobile is no longer a question but a strategic imperative," comments Stumm. "Companies lacking a mobile-friendly website drive approximately 61 percent of their mobile traffic to competitors. This is an alarming statistic. If you are weighing the costs to develop a mobile arm to your patient recruitment campaign, it's important to weigh the risks associated with not having one as well."
BBK's suite of mobile recruitment and retention products and services are available for purchase at www.Shop.BBKWorldwide.com.
About BBK Worldwide (bbkworldwide.com)Founded in 1983, BBK Worldwide is the recognized global leader in patient recruitment. The company is renowned for accelerating time to market for new and improved medicines and treatments. Through its partner companies, TCN Technologies and Agency 320, BBK offers the industry the most sophisticated technology, creative, and media services. BBK meets accreditation standards of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council and is certified as a Safe Harbor company.
SOURCE BBK Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV