First At-home Allergy Test Identifies 10 Key Allergy Triggers In One Convenient Kit
This information enables the person, if needed, to pursue appropriate treatment under the care of a proper medical professional, avoid or reduce exposure to the identified allergens, and manage symptoms effectively. While most allergic responses are more of a nuisance, in some cases the reaction can be serious and avoiding triggers can minimize the risk of developing serious chronic illnesses, such as asthma, and improve overall health, productivity, and quality of life.
MyAllergyTest is currently available at Walmart, Walgreens, and Meijer, at a suggested retail price of $49.95. It can be found in the pharmacy's diagnostic test section. The test is covered under Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA). The cost of the lab analysis and report along with a personalized allergy management plan are included in the product purchase price.
The MyAllergyTest ® Wellness Program provides allergy testing supplies for use as a health risk assessment tool for on-site screenings at corporate and community health fairs, mobile health/wellness clinics and schools. Most recently, MyAllergyTest was successfully used at participating Sam's Club and Rite Aid locations nationwide to provide free allergy tests for their shoppers.
For more information about MyAllergyTest, visit www.myallergytest.net. You can also join the brand's social communities on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/myallergytest) and Twitter ( www.twitter.com/myallergytest).* MyAllergyTest tests for 10 of the most common allergens. While a completely negative test result is strong evidence that you are not allergic to any of the most common allergens, it is possible you may be allergic to a less common, or even rare, allergen. See a physician or allergist for further evaluation. SOURCE ImmuneTech, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV