INXPO Enables Simple Delivery Of High Definition Webcasts, Webinars And Video To Business Desktop And Mobile Devices
About INXPO INXPO helps businesses communicate better with their customers, employees, partners and prospects. Our next generation webcasting product changes the way presentations are delivered online. Each webcast can be deployed as a link on a website or in an email, in an online event on our award-winning event platform, or as part of an ongoing 365 community inside our Social Business TV product. In addition to delivering audio and video webcasts, we complement these broadcasts with social tools, that turn boring presentations into memorable experiences.
To date, INXPO has delivered more than 3,000 successful online communications programs for global customers, including Autodesk, Cisco, Freeman, George P. Johnson, Hilton, HIMSS, P&G, PCMA, TechTarget, UBM and the U.S. Department of State. Additional information can be found at www.INXPO.com or via Twitter @INXPO .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV