Allied Electronics Career Site Redesigned To Attract Top-Notch Talent
FORT WORTH, Texas, April 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allied Electronics, a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc (LSE:ECM), recently updated its Careers section at www.alliedelec.com . Designed to attract top-notch talent, the newly updated section provides comprehensive information about the company, departments, individual roles and culture before applicants submit their resumes.
In addition to available job openings, the redesigned section includes:
• Detailed department descriptions with specific job functions • Desired qualities of good candidates • Expanded information about benefits and perks • Pictures and videos to portray life at Allied • Testimonials from current employees • Behaviors that drive individual, team and company success"Our new careers section is helpful to job seekers because it succinctly describes the Allied culture, the various roles each department and team member play, and the behaviors we are looking for in individuals that drive our success," comments Susan Overcash, director of human resources at Allied. "I especially appreciate the pictures, as each picture tells a story about Allied's commitment to our employees and community." The new Careers section can be found at www.alliedelec.com/Careers and currently features positions for Quality Specialist, Customer Account Representative and Warehouse Associates. About Allied Electronics Allied Electronics, a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc (LSE:ECM), is a distributor of electronic components and electromechanical products. Allied Electronics is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer (m/f/v/d) committed to diversity and employs approximately 800 people in its Fort Worth corporate office and 50-plus sales offices across the United States and Canada. Allied seeks high-energy professionals and individuals with distribution backgrounds who enjoy being a part of a successful team. www.alliedelec.com Find Allied Electronics on Facebook: www.facebook.com/alliedelectronics Follow Allied Electronics on Twitter: @alliedelec
CONTACT: Misty Robinson 817-595-8566 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts