NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading independent broker, today announced the hiring of Jeff Haise as Director and lead trader in the energy & industrials sectors. A 20-year equity market veteran, Mr. Haise is responsible for providing clients with superior high-touch execution, with a particular focus on companies covered by the energy team at ITG Investment Research. Prior to joining ITG, Mr. Haise served as a senior sector trader at Nomura Securities, Deutsche Bank, BAS-Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs.
"Jeff is a seasoned trading professional with deep industry knowledge and a wealth of market experience. I am pleased to welcome him to ITG," said Michael Marrale, Managing Director and head of research sales and trading. "The addition of content-driven sector traders to our team offers clients increased access to our differentiated research ideas combined with our agency approach to best-in-class execution."
About ITGITG is an independent execution and research distribution broker that partners with global portfolio managers and traders to provide unique data-driven insights throughout the investment process. From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.itg.com. ITG Media/Investor Contact: J.T. Farley(212) 444-6259 email@example.com SOURCE ITG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV