New Salesforce Platform Mobile Services include:
- Salesforce Mobile SDK 2.0—The open source project will make it easier than ever for any enterprise developer to securely connect enterprise data to any mobile app—native, hybrid or HTML5—on any iOS or Android device. The SDK will also enable HTML5-based apps to leverage device features like the camera and geolocation, and provides additional libraries for key enterprise requirements such as authentication and secure offline storage.
New Partner Accelerator Program and Global Mobile Developer Week:
- Salesforce Mobile Accelerator Program—This new program for consulting and deployment providers is launching with leading Salesforce system integrators like Accenture, Aditi Technologies, Appirio, Bluewolf, Capgemini, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Detroit Labs and Tquila. The program will provide training and best practices on reference architectures, mobile architect curriculum and consultant certification.
- Salesforce Mobile Developer Week—Salesforce.com's global developer community will host developer events across 39 cities worldwide during the week of April 21 to inspire developers to build the next generation of mobile apps. Developers will get hands-on with the new Salesforce Platform Mobile Services, engage with leading mobile experts and connect with their peers.
Leverage Real-time Customer Data to Deliver New Mobile Experiences
Salesforce Platform delivers the only enterprise cloud platform that combines industry-leading tools and frameworks with real-time customer data to deliver rich, engaging mobile experiences. Before, a medical device sales rep would travel with the latest paper-based product catalog and devices to show how products work. Today, they have an interactive tablet app that can be personalized based on each patient's condition and procedure. Previously, field technicians would arrive at a job site to diagnose a problem. Now, they can monitor equipment in real-time from anywhere, and preventatively flag any issues immediately. And companies used to resort to impersonal "spray and pray" marketing techniques. But today, they can instantly deliver product offers to customers as they are walking toward their storefronts, using geolocation and customer preference data. With Salesforce Platform Mobile Services, enterprise developers can couple the native functionality of any mobile device with customized customer data to build enterprise apps that are as productive and engaging as consumer apps.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV