Telekom Austria Group And DigitalRoute Sign Framework Agreement
Telekom Austria Group, listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since November 2000, is the leading communications provider in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 23 million customers across its markets of operations. The Group is currently operating in eight countries: Austria (A1), Slovenia (Si.mobil), Croatia (Vipnet), the Republic of Serbia (Vip mobile) and the Republic of Macedonia (Vip operator), Bulgaria (Mobiltel), Belarus (velcom) and Liechtenstein (mobilkomliechtenstein). The total market of the eight countries covers approximately 41 million inhabitants. The Group has roughly 16,450 employees, Group revenues were EUR 4.33 billion as of year-end 2012. Telekom Austria Group's portfolio encompasses products and services of voice telephony, broadband Internet, multimedia services, data and IT solutions, wholesale as well as m-payment solutions. More detailed information is available at http://www.telekomaustria.com and you can follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/TA-Group
DigitalRoute® delivers a new approach to managing data. Our platform, MediationZone, empowers organizations to liberate the value hidden in their usage information via a unique approach that supports multiple mission-critical aspects of their business. DigitalRoute customers benefit from fewer integration points, reduced costs and flexible data management. Over 250 leading companies from around the globe are today actively using DigitalRoute technology to help meet their data management needs. DigitalRoute is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with regional offices in Gothenburg, Atlanta, and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately held company.
Additional DigitalRoute information:
- Follow DigitalRoute on Facebook
- Follow DigitalRoute on Twitter
- Follow DigitalRoute on LinkedIn
- Join the conversation in our Mediation system professionals group on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV