Arbitron Inc. Annual Stockholder Meeting Scheduled For May 21, 2013
COLUMBIA Md., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) has scheduled its annual meeting of stockholders for Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at 9:00AM local time at the Four Seasons Hotel New York, 57 East 57 Street, New York, New York, 10022.
The date for determining the Arbitron Inc. stockholders of record for the annual meeting is April 1, 2013.
Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) is an international media and marketing research firm serving the media–radio, television, cable and out-of-home; the mobile industry as well as advertising agencies and advertisers around the world. Arbitron's businesses include: measuring network and local market radio audiences across the United States; surveying the retail, media and product patterns of U.S. consumers; providing mobile audience measurement and analytics in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and developing application software used for analyzing media audience and marketing information data. The Company has developed the Portable People Meter ™ (PPM ®) and the PPM 360™, new technologies for media and marketing research.Portable People Meter™, PPM ® and PPM 360™ are marks of Arbitron Inc. SOURCE Arbitron Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV