Insight's holistic approach to managing all notebooks, tablets and mobile devices in a client environment extends beyond the device. Insight will evaluate a client's environment, review mobility goals and recommend the right device or mix of devices best suited for the client's requirements. Insight's unique model combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources with a far-reaching supply chain to provide the level of solution support needed for a CYOD portal launch.
For more information, visit www.INSIGHT.com/CYOD or call 800-INSIGHT.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions to business and government clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move technology goals forward in the areas of Office Productivity, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Mobility, Network and Security, Data Center and Virtualization, Data Protection and Cloud. Insight has sold over three million business and public sector client cloud seats across the globe. With approximately 5,400 teammates worldwide, Insight is ranked No. 460 on the 2012 Fortune 500 and generated sales of $5.3 billion for the year ended December 31, 2012. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT (1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit www.insight.com . NSIT-MThe Insight Enterprises, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13985
CONTACT: CHUCK KING Insight Enterprises, Inc. TEL. (480) 409-6390 EMAIL: CHUCK.KING@INSIGHT.COM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV