Ron Johnson doesn't have the answers Apple needs. He never did. It was all a lie. Not one the delusional Johnson told, but one many of us, particularly AAPL bulls, wanted to believe. Bringing Johnson back to Apple will prove as unimaginative as Penney's decision to call its former CEO in from the bullpen.
If that's the next big move Tim Cook makes -- rehiring Johnson -- I'll buy a PC. Maybe even an "ultrabook." Seriously.
--Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV