WALTHAM, Mass., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:LIOX), today announced that it is leading two sessions at the Localization World Conference & Exhibition, the conference for global business strategy, taking place April 10-12 at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore. At the conference, Lionbridge will moderate a panel discussion titled, "The New Reality and Future of Asian Localization Business" and will host a roundtable focusing on life sciences market developments in the Asian-Pacific region. Lionbridge is also a Silver sponsor of the conference.
"The Localization World Conference is the destination to learn about new tools, methods and business practices in localization and internationalization," said Sung Cho, vice president of the Asia and Pacific region for Lionbridge. "We look forward to discussing the increasingly complex localization issues that global business professionals are facing and showing how Lionbridge can help clients increase revenue, adhere to local-market regulations and enhance customer loyalty in Asian markets."
The two Lionbridge sessions at Localization World Singapore include:
- Life Sciences Business Roundtable . Wednesday, April 10 at 8:30 a.m. Lionbridge's Account Director of Life Sciences Clio Schils, will host a pre-conference roundtable focusing on the overall life sciences market developments in the Asian-Pacific region, with particular emphasis on the ever-changing industry regulatory requirements and the impact these changes have on product labeling for medical devices.
- The New Reality and Future of Asian Localization Business . Thursday, April 11 at 11 a.m. Sung Cho, vice president of the Asia and Pacific region for Lionbridge, will moderate a panel that explores the shifts taking place within the localization industry and the relevant issues that Asian companies need to consider.
Localization World Singapore brings together top vendors and experts from around the world who will share their knowledge of how companies can succeed internationally and also reach multicultural and multiethnic audiences within their home countries. In addition to seminars and exhibits, there will be two evening networking events providing opportunities for attendees to establish alliances and partnerships.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV