HSINCHU, Taiwan, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AU Optronics Corp. ("AUO" or the "Company") (TAIEX: 2409; NYSE: AUO) announced that it will participate in China Information Technology Expo & China Optoelectronics Display Expo 2013 (CITE & CODE 2013) in Shenzhen from April 10 to 12. With the theme of "Experiencing the ultimate visual experience with ultra high definition" this year, AUO will demonstrate its display applications and technologies focusing on the ultra-high resolution, super narrow bezel, high performance touch solution, and diverse applications & technologies with high added value. Among them, AUO will debut the 5-inch Full HD OLED smartphone display with a resolution as high as 443 ppi (pixel per inch), the highest * resolution OLED in the world.
The exhibition highlights include the 5-inch FHD OLED panel, a full lineup of smartphone applications with high resolution and super narrow bezel panels ranging from 5" to 5.7", the 10.1" AHVA tablet display, and the 65-inch and 55-inch UHD 4K LCD TV panels. For public information displays, AUO will showcase the 55" switchable mirror display and the 65" hybrid transparent display for vending machines. Furthermore, AUO will also exhibit One-Glass-Solution (OGS) touch solutions to provide high value-added display solutions to its customers.
The World's Highest Resolution FHD OLED and Full lineup of Smartphone Displays Debut
As smartphones get more popular and the sizes of mobile displays grow larger, AUO continues to develop a full lineup of smartphone panel sizes and features to meet customized and diverse product demands. Recently, AUO successfully won business in China's high-end smartphone market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV