FEDERAL WAY, Wash., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE: WY) will hold its annual analyst meeting at 9 a.m. Eastern on Friday, May 10 in New York City at the Sofitel Hotel. The meeting is expected to last until noon.
To pre-register for the meeting and live webcast, go to http://meetings.weyerhaeuser.com/profile/web/83430. The presentation, with slides, will be webcast live beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern at www.weyerhaeuser.com.
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control more than 6 million acres of timberlands, primarily in the U.S., and manage another 14 million acres under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood and cellulose fibers products, and we develop real estate, primarily as a builder of single-family homes. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2012, we generated $7.1 billion in sales and employed approximately 13,200 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index. Our stock trades on the New York Stock exchange under the symbol WY. Learn more about us at www.weyerhaeuser.com.For more information contact: Analysts – Kathryn McAuley, 253-924-2058 Media – Anthony Chavez, 253-924-7148 SOURCE Weyerhaeuser Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV