SAO PAULO, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Braskem S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: BRKM3, BRKM5, BRKM6; NYSE: BAK; LATIBEX: XBRK), the leading resin producer in the Americas, announces that its annual report for 2012 on Form 20-F was filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is available on Braskem's investor relations website at www.braskem.com.br/ir. The Portuguese version will be available on Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM) and on the Braskem's website on the April 19th, 2013.
The Company's shareholders may receive a hard copy of Braskem's complete audited financial statements, free of charge upon request.
For further information, please contact Braskem's Investor Relations Department by telephone (+55 11) 3576-9531 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marcela Aparecida Drehmer AndradeInvestor Relations Officer Braskem S.A.Braskem is the largest producer of thermoplastic resins in the Americas. With 36 industrial plants in Brazil, the United States and Germany, Braskem has annual production capacity of over 16 million tons of thermoplastic resins and other petrochemical products. SOURCE Braskem S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV