Quest PharmaTech Signs Exclusive License Agreement With UCLA For Anti - PSA IgE Technology; UCLA Researchers To Present Anti - PSA IgE Preclinical Data At The 2013 American Association For Cancer Research Conference
The most advanced of its product candidates is oregovomab, an anti-CA125 monoclonal antibody, in combination with front-line chemotherapy for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer which is currently undergoing a phase IIb clinical trial in 12 centers in Italy and the U.S. The Company's MUC1 program that has already undergone a phase I clinical trial has the potential to permit tumor specific immunization in more than 70% of all cancers that kill. Quest is also conducting a phase I clinical trial for the treatment of prostate cancer, with its photosensitizer, SL052.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Quest PharmaTech Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV