Making a larger run at the oil and gas service sector makes perfect sense for GE, said Cramer. Already the company is leading the way with natural gas locomotives, turbines and lot more. Lufkin will be a perfect fit, he said, but there are still other opportunities for GE to acquire.
Cramer suggested FMC Technology (FTI), currently valued at $12 billion, could be one company that could complement GE's investments and cement its place in the industry. Chart Industries (GTLS), along with Clean Harbors (CLH) and Core Labs (CLB) are other possibilities.
Cramer reminded viewers that he never recommends a stock on a takeover unless the fundamentals are also strong. In all of these cases, these stocks can make investors a lot of money as oil and gas in America rages on.
Pharma Focus on J&J
After spending the past two weeks highlighting companies in the biotech space, Cramer said he didn't want to give the impression that old-line Big Pharma doesn't have opportunities,too.So he has kicked off a week-long series starting with Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV