NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Warren Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:WRES) announced today that its Chairman & CEO, Philip A. Epstein, and its Executive Vice President & CFO, Timothy A. Larkin, are scheduled to present at the Oil & Gas Investment Symposium, hosted by the Independent Petroleum Association of America, on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at 10:00 am ET, at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers in New York, NY.
Warren's presentation slides will be available on the Company's web site at www.warrenresources.com under "For Investors – News & Events – Webcasts and Presentations".
About Warren ResourcesWarren Resources, Inc. is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of domestic oil and natural gas reserves. Warren's activities are primarily focused on oil in the Wilmington field in California and natural gas in the Washakie Basin in Wyoming.
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Fleming 212-697-9660
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV