Accenture: market cap $49.23 million, P/E 19.30, dividend yield 2.11%, five-year estimated annual earnings growth 10.67%, Financial Strength A++, TheStreet rating A.
Automatic Data Processing: market cap $31.12 million, P/E 23.20, dividend yield 2.69%, five-year estimated annual earnings growth 9.08%, Financial Strength A++, TheStreet rating A.
Infosys: market cap $29.57 billion, P/E 17.23, dividend yield 1.20%, five-year estimated annual earnings growth 15%, Financial Strength A+, TheStreet rating B.
Conclusion: Payroll numbers are climbing slowly and so has the price of Paychex. This looks to be a slow and steady play and if you enter at this point. Carefully monitor the stock's moving averages and the 14-day turtle channel for price weakness:At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV