Accenture: market cap $49.23 million, P/E 19.30, dividend yield 2.11%, five-year estimated annual earnings growth 10.67%, Financial Strength A++, TheStreet rating A.
Automatic Data Processing: market cap $31.12 million, P/E 23.20, dividend yield 2.69%, five-year estimated annual earnings growth 9.08%, Financial Strength A++, TheStreet rating A.
Infosys: market cap $29.57 billion, P/E 17.23, dividend yield 1.20%, five-year estimated annual earnings growth 15%, Financial Strength A+, TheStreet rating B.
Conclusion: Payroll numbers are climbing slowly and so has the price of Paychex. This looks to be a slow and steady play and if you enter at this point. Carefully monitor the stock's moving averages and the 14-day turtle channel for price weakness:At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV