ATLANTA, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 before the market opens. In conjunction with its earnings release, the Company will host a conference call to review the Company's financial and operating results on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Individuals wishing to participate in the conference call should dial (719) 457-2628 or (888) 329-8893 for international callers, and use conference ID# 6343945. For interested individuals unable to join via telephone, the call also will be broadcast and archived for 90 days on the Company's investor website at www.marineproductscorp.com. Interested parties are encouraged to click on the webcast link 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive and inboard pleasure boats; Premiere Sport Yachts; and Robalo sport fishing boats, and continues to diversify its product line through product innovation and is prepared to consider strategic acquisition targets. With premium brands, a solid capital structure, and a strong independent dealer network, Marine Products Corporation is prepared to capitalize on opportunities to increase its market share and to generate superior financial performance to build long-term shareholder value. For more information on Marine Products Corporation visit our website at www.marineproductscorp.com.
For information about Marine Products Corporation or this event, please contact:Ben PalmerChief Financial Officer(404) 321-7910 firstname.lastname@example.org Jim LandersVice President, Corporate Finance(404) 321-2162 email@example.com SOURCE Marine Products Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV