ATLANTA, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RPC, Inc. (NYSE: RES) announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 before the market opens. In conjunction with its earnings release, the Company will host a conference call to review the Company's financial and operating results on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Individuals wishing to participate in the conference call should dial (719) 457-2664 or (888) 556-4997 for international callers, and use conference ID# 1464470. For interested individuals unable to join by telephone, the call also will be broadcast and archived for 90 days on the Company's investor website at www.rpc.net. Interested parties are encouraged to click on the webcast link 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
RPC provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. RPC's investor website can be found on the Internet at www.rpc.net.
For information about RPC, Inc. or this event, please contact:Ben M. Palmer Chief Financial Officer (404) 321-2140 firstname.lastname@example.org Jim Landers Vice President, Corporate Finance (404) 321-2162 email@example.com SOURCE RPC, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV