National Association Of Exclusive Buyer Agents Announces New Scholarship Program
AVONDALE, Ariz., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (NAEBA), the organization of real estate professionals who advocate for buyers, has announced the creation of a scholarship program. $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to two individuals who can best demonstrate with a short video why a smart consumer should use an Exclusive Buyer Agent when buying a home.
The scholarship contest is open to all individuals who will be enrolled in a U.S. accredited post-secondary institution during the Fall, 2013 session regardless of major or degree program including those attending accredited post-secondary trade or technical schools. According to NAEBA President Michael Byrd, "Just as Exclusive Buyer Agents will help any buyer purchase any home, we wanted our scholarships to be available to anyone seeking a post-secondary education."
Video entries are being accepted immediately through May 31, 2013. Starting June 25, 2013, the public may vote on their favorite and the top 40 finalists will be reviewed by a NAEBA committee. The two winners will be announced on July 31, 2013. For full details or for an entry form, go to www.naeba.org.
About NAEBAThe National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (NAEBA), created in 1995, is an organization of companies dedicated to representing only buyers of real estate. NAEBA member brokerages do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. This restriction to one side of the real estate transaction avoids conflicts and ensures that the interest of the home buyer is protected at all times from house-hunting and negotiation to inspection, financing and closing.SOURCE National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV