The Multi-Generational, Successful Family Business
MIAMI, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- St. Thomas University School of Business ( www.stu.edu/business) is hosting its next entrepreneurship lecture entitled "The Multi-Generational Successful Family Business" in the Carnival Cruise Lines Building on campus, 16401 NW 37 Avenue in Miami Gardens on April 16, 2013, 3:30-5:00 PM. For 2013, the School of Business received a $20,000 corporate sponsorship from AT&T to host the 2013 AT&T Distinguished Business Lecture Series. Thanks to the series many of St. Thomas students, for the first time, are able to meet a prominent figure from South Florida business face-to-face.
90% of businesses in the United States are family owned. They account for 62% of jobs in America yet only 30% survive as a successful enterprise. As part of creating dynamic learning experiences for its students, the STU School of Business has invited panelists coming from multimillion dollar corporations that are family run. They will be sharing some of the challenges they have faced as well as occasions when it was not "just business". Distinguished lectureers include Pedro Capo, President of El Dorado Furniture; Andrew Hertz, President and General Manager of the Miami Seaquarium and Carol Wyllie, Senior Vice President of the Green Companies. School of Business Dean Tony Villamil will moderate the event.
The public is invited to attend. To RSVP or to solicit information on School of Business Programs please contact Carmen Barberis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305.628.6674.SOURCE St. Thomas University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV