AKRON, Ohio, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of FirstMerit Corporation (Nasdaq: FMER) today announced a dividend of $14.69 per share, or $0.36725 per depository share, on the Company's 5.87% non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock, Series A, payable May 6, 2013, to shareholders of record on April 19, 2013.
About FirstMeritFirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of $14.9 billion as of December 31, 2012 and 196 banking offices and 203 ATM locations in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and Chicago areas. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. Principal affiliates include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.
FirstMerit CorporationAnalysts: Thomas O'Malley/Investor Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7109 Media Contact: Robert Townsend/Media Relations OfficerPhone: 330.384.7075SOURCE FirstMerit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV