"Additionally, I would like to welcome David and Lee to our Board of Directors. Both are highly qualified individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in key areas that will greatly benefit the company and its shareholders. We are extremely pleased and fortunate to add them to our team. With such strong leadership and managerial expertise in place, I look forward to helping lead Compuware into its next phase of success with a strong Board and management team. Together, we are intently focused on maximizing the substantial value of this company."
Fubini is completing his third decade as a senior director of McKinsey & Company, Inc. from which he will retire at year end. David is the past leader of McKinsey's New England operations. He is a former leader of McKinsey's North American Organization Practice and the founder and leader of the firm's Worldwide Merger Integration Practice. He has led McKinsey's efforts for nearly a dozen of the world's 25 largest transactions and has experience with a wide array of mergers and acquisitions. He has also participated in a wide cross section of McKinsey's governance forums and committees.
Roberts is a seasoned software executive with more than 30 years of experience in the technology industry. He was the former chief executive officer and chairman of FileNet, the market leader in content and business process management, where he oversaw the growth of the company and its subsequent sale to IBM. Roberts began his career at IBM and rose through the ranks to hold executive positions in marketing, sales, and IBM's global PC, networking and software businesses. In addition, he has significant corporate governance experience, having served on a number of both public and private company boards during the last 16 years. He is a financial expert and has served on audit, compensation, M&A and strategic committees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV