XINYU CITY, China and SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LDK Solar Co., Ltd. ("LDK Solar" or the "Company") (NYSE: LDK), a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic products, today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 before the market opens on Thursday, April 18, 2013. The company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) the same day.
Fourth Quarter Conference Call Details
To listen to the live conference call, please dial 1-877-941-1427 (within U.S.) or 1-480-629-9664 (outside U.S.) at 8:00 a.m. ET on April 18, 2013. An audio replay of the call will be available through April 28, 2013, by dialing 800-406-7325 (within U.S.) or 303-590-3030 (outside U.S.) and entering the pass code 4610990#.A live webcast of the call will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investor.ldksolar.com. About LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK) LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LDK) is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products. LDK Solar manufactures polysilicon, mono and multicrystalline ingots, wafers, cells, modules, systems, power projects and solutions. LDK Solar's headquarters and principal manufacturing facilities are located in Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Xinyu City, Jiangxi Province in the People's Republic of China. LDK Solar's office in the United States is located in Sunnyvale, California. For more information about LDK Solar and its products, please visit www.ldksolar.com. SOURCE LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV