First National Bank Finalizes Expansion Into Maryland
About F.N.B. CorporationF.N.B. Corporation, headquartered in Hermitage, PA, is a diversified financial services company with total assets of $12.0 billion as of December 31, 2012. F.N.B. Corporation is a leading provider of commercial and retail banking, leasing, wealth management, insurance, merchant banking and consumer finance services in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland where it owns and operates First National Bank of Pennsylvania, First National Trust Company, First National Investment Services Company, LLC, F.N.B. Investment Advisors, Inc., First National Insurance Agency, LLC, F.N.B. Capital Corporation, LLC, Regency Finance Company and F.N.B. Commercial Leasing. It also operates consumer finance offices in Kentucky and Tennessee.
The common stock of F.N.B. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FNB" and is included in Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index with the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) Regional Banks Sub-Industry Index. Investor information is available on F.N.B. Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com.
About First National Bank of Pennsylvania First National Bank of Pennsylvania, the largest subsidiary of F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB), has over 250 full-service locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland. First National Bank has been recognized as a winner of six 2012 Greenwich Excellence in Banking Awards in the categories of Small Business Banking and Middle Market Banking, awards presented solely on the basis of client satisfaction.
SOURCE F.N.B. Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV