PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., April 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE:MG), a leading "one source" global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions, today reported financial results for its fiscal third quarter ending February 28, 2013. Revenue for the third quarter was $133.7 million and net income was $2.8 million, or $0.09 per diluted share. Revenue for the nine months ended February 28, 2013 was $384.8 million and net income was $16.2 million, or $0.56 per diluted share.
Summary financial highlights for the Fiscal 2013 third quarter and nine month period:
- Revenue growth of 28% in the quarter was led by acquisition growth of 23% and organic growth of 6%. Revenue in the first nine months grew by 24% led by acquisition growth of 20% and organic growth of 5%.
- The Services segment delivered 10% organic growth in the quarter, while International segment revenues more than doubled.
- Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share* was $0.07 and $0.54 in the third quarter and nine month period, respectively. Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share excludes a $0.02 benefit in both the quarter and the nine month period resulting from the reversal of certain acquisition-related contingent liabilities.
- Adjusted EBITDA* was $12.5 million in the third quarter and $51.8 million in the nine month period.
- During the first nine months of fiscal 2013, Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities was $27.5 million, an increase of 31%.
- Third quarter results include approximately $1.1 million in higher employee medical claims, an increase of 41% over the prior year.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Sotirios J. Vahaviolos stated: "The Company's revenue growth momentum continued in the third quarter and the organic growth rate of our Services segment was a big factor in that momentum. In a traditionally soft third quarter, our International segment continued to improve, however, our results were impacted by project mix in our Services segment and lower product sales in our Products and Systems segment."