BEIJING, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TAL Education Group ("TAL" or the "Company") (NYSE: XRS), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 ended February 28, 2013, before the market opens on Tuesday, April 23, 2013.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 8:00 am U.S. Eastern time ( 8:00 pm Beijing time) on Tuesday, April 23, 2013.
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. toll free: +1-866-519-4004- Hong Kong toll free: 800-930-346 - China toll: 400-620-8038- International toll: +65-6723-9381Conference ID: 34263430A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of TAL's website at http://en.xueersi.org/investor. A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through April 30, 2013. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows: - U.S. toll free: +1-855-452-5696 - Hong Kong toll free: 800-963-117- China toll free: 400-120-0932- International toll: +61-2-8199-0299Conference ID: 34263430 About TAL Edu cati on Group TAL Education Group, which operates under the brand "Xueersi," is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China. Its tutoring services cover the core subjects in China's school curriculum, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology, and are delivered through three formats: small class, one-on-one, and online courses. The Company's network includes 259 physical learning centers as of November 30, 2012, located in 15 key cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xi'an, Chengdu, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Suzhou and Shenyang. It also operates www.eduu.com, a leading online education platform in China. The Company's ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "XRS." For further information, please contact: For Investors:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV