CLEVELAND, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq: LECO) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, April 23, 2013, prior to market open. An investor conference call and webcast will take place at 11:00 a.m. (ET) later that day.
John M. Stropki, Executive Chairman, Christopher L. Mapes, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Vincent K. Petrella, SVP and Chief Financial Officer will conduct the conference call. The conference call will be webcast live on the Company's web site at http://www.lincolnelectric.com/InvestorWebcasts. Listeners should go to the web site prior to the call to register and download and install any necessary audio software.
A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Company's web site. Investors who are unable to access the webcast may listen to the conference call live by telephone by dialing (877) 407-9205 (domestic) or (201) 689-8054 (international). Telephonic replay of the webcast will be available starting at 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 and end on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). To listen to the replay, please dial (877) 660-6853 (domestic) or (201) 612-7415 and use confirmation code 411951.
BusinessLincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 45 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com. SOURCE Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV