Oberto Brings Fans "Gears Of War: Judgment" Exclusive Content And Sweepstakes
KENT, Wash., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "Gears of War" character Tai Kaliso is making a comeback to help fend off the Locust horde, thanks to the help of meaty Oh Boy! Oberto snacks. To coincide with the video game launch of "Gears of War: Judgment" for Xbox 360, U.S.-based fans can purchase specially marked bags of popular Oh Boy! Oberto All Natural Jerky – readily available at grocery, convenience and mass merchandise stores nationwide – to reveal an exclusive, one-of-a-kind code that will resurrect the respected COG warrior via Xbox LIVE.
In conjunction with the character promotion, Oberto is also running a "Meat Up and Gear Up Sweepstakes" on its Facebook page. Hundreds of prizes will be awarded, including Xbox 360 consoles, 12 month Xbox Live Gold Memberships, copies of "Gears of War: Judgment" and bags of Oberto's delicious All Natural Jerky.
To enter the sweepstakes, as well as to unlock Tai Kaliso, fans can head to the sweepstakes tab on the Oberto Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ObertoBeefJerky, and then enter their exclusive on-pack sticker code (one unique code per bag) found on delicious Oh Boy! Oberto All Natural Jerky products. The sweepstakes is live through June 30, 2013 and the character unlock is accessible through December 31, 2014."Gears of War: Judgment," published by Microsoft Studios and developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly, takes players back to the aftermath of Emergence Day, noted as the defining event of the "Gears of War" series. With the reverse in time in the story line, "Gears of War: Judgment" players using Oberto's unlock code can resurrect the imposing Tai Kaliso, who is geared up for the battle in a "Jungle Tai" skin, to join his comrades in arms through the multiplayer mode. The special character is only available to those with a download code provided by Oberto.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV