MIAMI, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AAG Health & Wellness, the leading anti-aging, age maintenance and hormone replacement therapy center located in Miami, released today its Top 10 list of "must read" books that focus on hormone therapy and healthy aging.
"When researching anti-aging, now called healthy aging by some experts in the field, one of the best places to start is a book. The problem is that there are literally thousands of books on the topic. Finding a good one, from a reputable author, can be a daunting process," said Jeremy Edwards, COO of AAG Health."After asking our Medical Advisory Board (whose members are all prominent physicians) for advice, we are happy to release our list of Top 10 recommended books that discuss at length all aspects of anti-aging and in particular age management medicines like HGH and testosterone," continued Mr. Edwards.At number one is "Grow Young with HGH: The Amazing Medically Proven Plan to Reverse Aging" by Dr. Ronald Klatz and Dr. Robert Goldman. Grow Young with HGH is considered by many as the HGH bible. This is a practical guide and required reading for all aspects of injectable human growth hormone supplementation and goes on to discuss diet, exercise, nutrients and supplements.Appearing at number two on the list is the new blockbuster from Dr. Jeffery Life, "Mastering the Life Plan". Dr. Life's winning recipe of combining healthy habits like plenty of exercise, good nutrition, supplementation and the progressive use of hormone medications is quickly becoming the "go to" reference guide for many aging American men. Dr. Life also has his first book "The Life Plan" appearing at number eight.Below is the entire Top 10 list. Each publication offers a great deal of relevant medical and clinical information and also fun, entertaining facts. Some books on this list have even appeared on the New York Times Book List when originally published.
- Grow Young with HGH. Authors: Dr. Ronald Klatz and Dr. Robert Goldman
- Mastering the Life Plan. Author: Dr. Jeffery Life
- The Anti-Aging Revolution: Stopping the Clock. Authors: Dr. Ronald Klatz and Dr. Robert Goldman
- The AAG Health Guide to Hormone Therapy. Authors: AAG Health Medical Advisory Board
- The Health Benefits of HGH. Author: Aftab J. Ahmed.
- The Testosterone Syndrome. Authors: Dr. Eugene Shippen and William Fryer.
- Ageless: The Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones. Author: Suzanne Somers.
- The Life Plan. Author: Dr. Jeffery Life
- Testosterone for Life. Author: Dr. Morgentaler
- Anti-Aging Zone. Author: Dr. Barry Sears
About AAG Health & WellnessAAG Health & Wellness is the leading nationwide provider of age management medical services that focus on hormone optimization. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Miami, FL, AAG is a concierge-style medical practice that provides successful men and women cutting-edge treatment plans that deliver peak performance and improved quality of life. AAG Health has a network of over 20 medical health centers throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.aaghealth.com
SOURCE AAG Health & Wellness