RealCupâ¿¢ Single Serve Cups Now Available In Office Depot
More than 1,000 U.S. Stores Carry Unique RealCup TM Capsules, Compatible with K-Cup® Brewers*
MISSISSAUGA, ON, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - RealCup™ single serve capsules are now available in more than 1,000 Office Depot retail outlets across the United States and on-line through officedepot.com, giving businesses and consumers alike greater access to the single serve capsule brand with the unique, patented filter design. Four brands in the RealCup™ portfolio are available through Office Depot, including the popular Martinson ® coffee brand, single origin Brown Gold ® coffee, premium Marley Coffee™ and Higgins & Burke™ specialty teas. RealCup™ capsules deliver a full flavour because they are optimized for brewing performance, so more of what you love about your favorite beverage flows into your cup.
"Office Depot is a strategic partner for the RealCup™ brand as we continue to expand our distribution in North America," said Jeffrey Zietlow, Director of Marketing for the RealCup™ brand. "Millions of people connect with Office Depot everyday through their stores and their extensive e-commerce websites. And the majority of those people are coffee and tea drinkers looking for a full-flavored beverage."
Office Depot is a global supplier of office products and services. Their retail outlets serve individual consumers, as well as small and medium-sized businesses with a wide variety of general office supplies. Single-serve capsules are the fastest growing format in the coffee and tea industries. Quality, convenience and freshness in every brewed cup make it a logical choice for businesses that want to provide their customers with a fresh cup of tea or coffee, and for individuals at home who enjoy the benefit of a custom-brewed cup at any time during the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV