MLB.com At Bat On Another Record Pace
NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM), the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, today announced that its MLB.com At Bat application surpassed the four million download mark on Friday, achieving the milestone five days into the 2013 MLB regular season. Last year, At Bat reached that mark on May 18 – 45 days after Opening Day – en route to its record-setting 6.7 million downloads.
Collectively, all of the MLBAM-developed mobile apps, including At Bat, At The Ballpark and Beat The Streak Presented by Dunkin' Donuts, have accumulated five million downloads – a total more than double last year's comparative first week.
MLB.TV Premium subscribers get At Bat 13 for free on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and supported Android smartphones and tablets. Fans also can subscribe to MLB.com At Bat 13 for the one-time seasonal fee of $19.99 on all supported platforms. iOS users may pay $2.99/month using the recurring billing option available through the App Store.For more information, visit MLB.com.
SOURCE MLB Advanced Media, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV