Safeco Insurance® Unveils Redesign Of LiveLifeLocal®
SEATTLE, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Safeco Insurance today announced the redesign of LiveLifeLocal.com, a website designed to inspire motorcyclists, RV enthusiasts, road-trippers and boaters with thousands of ideas for places to go and things to do with their favorite vehicles.
"Nobody buys a motorcycle, boat, RV or car to park it in the driveway," said Matt Nickerson, president, Safeco Insurance. "These vehicles are the gateway to a lifestyle that allows people to get out and do the things they love. LiveLifeLocal connects people who are passionate about their vehicle and the life it provides with the activities, resources and network to get the most out of them."
The site features a new photography-heavy format and enhanced content that encourage users to explore everything they can with their vehicle of choice. This may come in the form of a scenic weekend ride, a campground with all the right hook ups for an RV, the best lake to tackle a day of fishing, or great vistas and unique sites to stop at during the family's next road trip.
To further enhance the user-experience, LiveLifeLocal has partnered with several experts to showcase their insider knowledge of these vehicles and lifestyles. This roster of lifestyle experts includes authors like Jamie Jensen, road trip aficionado and author of Road Trip USA: Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways. These partnerships will give users access to tips, featured activities and regular blog posts from the folks who share the same deep passions they do.Some significant site developments include:
- Personalized experience: Visitors to the site can sort local content by vehicle type and keyword, giving them highly tailored content, images and more.
- National perspective: Whether looking to travel thousands of miles or planning to stay close to home, users can instantly view activities that are relevant to any geographic location, plus additional suggestions for activities that are nearby.
- Social connections. Users can "like" and comment on individual posts to connect with users who share similar lifestyles and interests. The site also features easy ways to share content across several social networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV