WALDORF, Md., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tri-County Financial Corporation (OTCBB:TCFC), the holding company for Community Bank of Tri-County, announced today that its Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the Board Room at Community Bank of Tri-County, 3035 Leonardtown Road, Waldorf, Maryland.
Tri-County Financial Corporation is the bank holding company for Community Bank of Tri-County, which conducts business through its main office in Waldorf, Maryland, and ten branch offices in Bryans Road, California, Charlotte Hall, Dunkirk, La Plata, Leonardtown, Lusby, Prince Frederick and Waldorf, Maryland and King George, Virginia.
SOURCE Tri-County Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV