Keystone Pipeline: Environmental Symbol Or Economic Opportunity
WASHINGTON, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Controversy continues to surround the future of the Keystone Pipeline. Is the pipeline a symbol of an environmental movement? Or is the country about to capitalize on the greatest economic opportunity from our neighbor to the North - Canada.
The second in the series of The Hard Question™ debates will tackle the critical discussion over the Keystone Pipeline on April 10, 2013 at the National Press Club beginning at 6 pm . Keystone supporters and critics come together to discuss the issue and answer the hard questions over the environmental and economic impact of the project.
Opening remarks will be delivered by The Honorable George Allen, Chairman of American Energy Freedom Center.
Panelists: Senator Don Nickles (retired, R- OK); Senator Byron Dorgan (retired, D- ND); Anthony Swift , Natural Resource Defense Council; Chris Faulkner , Breitling Oil & Gas; Doug Cain , Lake Truck Lines; Brian Ambrose , Vencedor Energy Partners; Mark Jaccard , Professor of Resource and Environmental Management and Lane Sloan , Greater Houston Partnership.As the deadline for the Keystone XL Pipeline decision nears, the Senate has recently approved a Republican plan in support of the 2,000+ mile project, pressuring a decision from the White House. The Hard Question™ leads a fearless discussion that gets inside the issues as the decision nears. SOURCE The Hard Question LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV