Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) develops and operates fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants throughout the U.S. This stock is trading up 2% to $334.83 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 416,000Average Volume: 538,237 Volume % Change: 50% From a technical perspective, CMG is trending modestly higher here and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $330 to $334.89 with decent upside volume. At last check, CMG has hit an intraday high of $336.79 and volume is tracking in a bit below its three-month average action of 538,237 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CMG as long as it's trending above $330, and then once it sustains a move or close above that second breakout level at $334.89 and above today's high of $336.79 with volume that hits near or above 538,237 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then CMG will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $351.80.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV