Paper Labels And Packaging Which Interacts With Customers
For AR Metallizing, the global leader in producing metallized paper for applications in labels and packaging, this is an exciting new step in leveraging its technology in new applications. The lead researcher, now at Rutgers Aaron Mazzeo, states, "We were interested in designing systems that use low cost materials to provide high-tech functionality." The Director of Business and Product Development for ARM U.S.A., Joe Formosa, notes, "The innovative approach of this research helped us unveil the capacitative properties of our material, which we could then substantially improve. The technology clearly contributes to our ambition to provide CPG companies with innovative packaging materials, which are sustainable and low cost." Martin Raeymakers, CCO, of ARM Belgium adds, "Metallized paper has proven its value as a highly value add packaging and label material based on its aesthetics and premium look for years. By our ability to unlock research skills from our three global locations, we are able to propose solutions, which leverage functional properties of our technology, such as this capacitor, but also IR and UV shielding. This opens up new opportunities for our clients."
The research is unique as there are no descriptions in literature for simple methods of receiving inputs or keystrokes on paper - based substrates. AR Metallizing is currently working with select companies to develop concrete applications in packaging.
SOURCE AR Metallizing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV