MV Oil Trust
MV Oil Trust (MVO) is a trust that receives royalty payments from the oil and natural gas assets owned by MV Partners, which produces oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. This stock is trading up 3.1% at $28.09 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 63,000Average Volume: 54,336 Volume % Change: 84% >>2 Oil and Gas Stocks Spiking on Big Volume From a technical perspective, MVO is trending higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $26.98 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of MVO within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will trigger if MVO manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $29.25 and then once it takes out its 200-day moving average at $29.36 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MVO as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $26.98, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 54,336 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then MVO will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $30.99 to $33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV