Deluxe (DLX) provides personalized printed items, promotional products and merchandising materials, Web hosting and other Web services, as well as fraud prevention and marketing services. This stock is trading up 5.2% at $41.86 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 499,000Average Volume: 386,385 Volume % Change: 130% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy as the S&P Rebounds From a technical perspective, DLX is ripping higher here right above some near-term support at $39.62 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of DLX within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit if DLX manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $42 to its 52-week high at $42.50 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DLX as long as it's trending above today's low of $39.92, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 386,385 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then DLX will set up to enter new 52-week high territory above $42.50, which is bullish technical price action. Some possible upside targets off that breakout are $45 to $47.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV