Adopt A Special Kid (AASK) Continues 40 Year Old Family Legacy With Appointment Of Doni DeBolt As Executive Director
DeBolt's first initiative as executive director will be to launch the first annual Dorothy DeBolt 5K Fun Run ( www.aask.org/dorothy-debolt-memorial-5k-runwalk) in honor of her mom at Lake Merritt on July 7, 2013.
Based in Oakland, CA., AASK (Adopt A Special Kid) has provided free adoption, foster care, and family support since 1973. AASK has placed more than 3,400 children with families since 1973. In addition to adoption services, AASK also provides families and their children with workshops, classes, support groups and specialized care during all stages of the adoption process. Before, during, and even after the adoption process is finalized, AASK extends its services free of charge to families within 21 counties in California.
To learn more about these services, AASK's award-winning Camp ALWAYS and the DeBolt Scholarship please visit www.aask.org.Media Contact: Peggy Cramer JaraHarden Communications Partners510-635-4150 email@example.com SOURCE Adopt a Special Kid
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV