Adopt A Special Kid (AASK) Continues 40 Year Old Family Legacy With Appointment Of Doni DeBolt As Executive Director
DeBolt's first initiative as executive director will be to launch the first annual Dorothy DeBolt 5K Fun Run ( www.aask.org/dorothy-debolt-memorial-5k-runwalk) in honor of her mom at Lake Merritt on July 7, 2013.
Based in Oakland, CA., AASK (Adopt A Special Kid) has provided free adoption, foster care, and family support since 1973. AASK has placed more than 3,400 children with families since 1973. In addition to adoption services, AASK also provides families and their children with workshops, classes, support groups and specialized care during all stages of the adoption process. Before, during, and even after the adoption process is finalized, AASK extends its services free of charge to families within 21 counties in California.
To learn more about these services, AASK's award-winning Camp ALWAYS and the DeBolt Scholarship please visit www.aask.org.Media Contact: Peggy Cramer JaraHarden Communications Partners510-635-4150 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Adopt a Special Kid
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV