Michigan Association Of Counties Board Welcomes Four New Directors
LANSING, Mich., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Michigan Association of Counties (M.A.C.) is proud to announce the new members of the M.A.C. Board of Directors for 2013-2014; Don Disselkoen of Ottawa County, Pat Gardner of Newaygo County, Michael Hanley of Saginaw County, and Dan LaFoille of Schoolcraft County.
The new directors were sworn in at the 2013 M.A.C. Legislative Conference in March, held in Ingham County.
"It is an honor to welcome these commissioners to our board, and we look forward to having their input into the critical issues affecting counties at this time," said Thomas Bardwell of Tuscola County, President of the M.A.C. Board of Directors.The M.A.C. Board of Directors is the association's decision-making body, and acts on recommendations of the five M.A.C. committees comprised of county commissioners from across Michigan who are appointed or elected by their fellow commissioners. The Michigan Association of Counties (M.A.C.) founded on February 1, 1898, is the only statewide organization dedicated to the representation of all county commissioners in Michigan. M.A.C. is a non-partisan, non-profit organization which advances education, communication and cooperation among county government officials in the state of Michigan. M.A.C. is the counties' voice at the State Capitol, providing legislative support on key issues affecting counties. SOURCE Michigan Association of Counties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV