AHAA Continues To Grow List Of Prominent Speakers For 2013 Conference
MCLEAN, Va., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- AHAA is pulling out all the stops for its 2013 Conference. With a strong agenda already jam-packed with C-suite leaders and industry experts, AHAA continues to add A-list speakers making this the marketing conference to attend.
Two prominent speakers will headline the conference's CMO chat series: Alfredo Rodriguez Diaz-Marta , Vice President - Dish Latino at Dish Network and Felix Palau , Vice President of Marketing for Tecate and Indio at Heineken USA. These sessions reinforce that committing to Hispanic marketing has become an essential business decision at the corporate level and underscore the role that the Hispanic market plays in their overall business, beyond brand marketing and strategy.
In addition to bringing together the best talent in the industry, the AHAA 2013 Conference will feature compelling and controversial content that is sure to generate thought-provoking conversation:
- Oscar Suris , EVP of Corporate Communications for Wells Fargo will share his insights into the challenges and opportunities of keeping public perception in synch with corporate goals amid a flourish of new media vehicles in the session "Public Relations in a Social Media Age."
- While fútbol remains #1 in Hispanic hearts and minds, it's not the only game in town. Kim Brink , Vice President of Marketing for NASCAR, Alvaro Sa ra legui , Hispanic Initiatives for the NFL, and Saskia Sorrosa , Vice President of Marketing for the NBA, form part of an exclusive sports marketing panel that will provide insight as to the role Hispanic fans play in extending their brand as well as showcase their recent initiatives that have successfully grown their multicultural fan base.
- Ken Muench , SVP & Director of Strategic Planning for Draftfcb, and Alex Lopez Negrete , Founder and President of Lopez Negrete Communications will debate how traditional parameters are blurring into a world of new metrics and competencies, new players and alliances, new competition and new business models in "Influencing the Debate: Blurring between Mainstream and Hispanic."
- TV journalist, blogger and fashionista Liliana Vazquez ; American Idol singer Stefano Langone ; and journalist and host/producer of the Huffington Post's streaming video network HuffPo Live Alicia Menendez are the keynote speakers for the session "Identity & Influence in Music, Entertainment and Fashion." Moderated by multicultural expert Rick Marroquin , this session discusses how the Latino identity has impacted creativity, business, and having a successful career in the English-language mainstream.
These panelists join the following marquis headliners: WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell ; Draftfcb CEO Laurence Boschetto ; Mark Tutssel , Chief Creative Officer of Leo Burnett Worldwide; Adam Ostrow , Chief Strategy Officer of Mashable; San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro ; and renowned author Hanna Rosin , among others. In addition, the conference features in-depth breakout sessions in account planning, digital, and creative."We want folks to walk away from our conference not only wanting to talk about these topics in the board room but also around the dinner table," said Linda Lane González, AHAA Conference Chair and president of viva partnership. "In order to showcase the enormous influence Latinos have in our country today, it has been our charge to provide the most powerful agenda with great topics and A-list presenters."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts