Eric Clapton Partners With Hard Rock To Launch Artist Spotlight Merchandise Benefiting Crossroads Centre Antigua
ORLANDO, Fla., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eric Clapton and Hard Rock International launched the limited-edition Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight merchandise program today, benefiting Crossroads Centre Antigua. The line, a partnership between the iconic guitarist and world-renowned entertainment brand, includes a men's and a women's t-shirt, as well as two collectors' pins. These limited-edition products will be available in stores and online beginning April 8, 2013.
"I am delighted that Hard Rock is once again supporting the Crossroads Centre Antigua by launching a charity T-shirt," said Eric Clapton. "It is a great project and I hope that people will be proud to wear the T-shirts and pins in the knowledge that those in need of rehabilitation from alcohol and drugs will benefit. It is particularly fitting that the photograph reproduced on the T-shirt was taken by one of the founder Trustees of the Crossroads Foundation, the late Brian Roylance, who was instrumental in the setting up of Crossroads."
A portion of the retail price from sales of Hard Rock's Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight merchandise will benefit Crossroads Centre Antigua, a non-profit founded and substantially funded by Eric Clapton. The centre provides treatment and education to chemically dependent persons with compulsive addictive behaviors, their families and significant others. Funds raised through the Artist Spotlight program will provide much-needed scholarships for Caribbean residents struggling with addictive behaviors.
"Throughout our more than 40 year history, Eric Clapton has been a great friend to Hard Rock – performing at our venues, partnering on philanthropic projects and even donating his Red Fender Lead II, the piece that started Hard Rock's iconic collection," said Annie Balliro, Senior Director of Brand Philanthropy, Hard Rock International. "Hard Rock is proud to continue our relationship with Eric through the Artist Spotlight program, while supporting the Crossroads Centre Antiqua and the life-changing work done there each day."Hard Rock's Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight t-shirt and pin will be available online at www.hardrock.com, and at Hard Rock locations in the following cities: Orlando, Boston, Chicago, Hollywood (at Universal CityWalk), Hollywood (on Hollywood Boulevard), Las Vegas, Las Vegas (at Hard Rock Hotel), New York, Prague, San Francisco, Atlanta, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Florence, Foxwoods, Madrid, Nashville, New Orleans, Niagara Falls, Paris, Philadelphia, Rome, San Antonio, San Diego, Toronto, Venice, and Honolulu.
- Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight Men's T-Shirt features a signed image of Eric Clapton playing his guitar and an artist-drawn guitar sketch. A city-specific Hard Rock logo is printed on the center back neck. This short sleeve, black t-shirt is made of 100% cotton and is available in men's sizes S-XXL. 15% of the retail price will benefit Crossroads Centre Antiqua ( $26 USD).
- Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight Women's T-Shirt features a signed image of Eric Clapton playing his guitar and an artist-drawn guitar sketch on the front of the shirt. A city-specific Hard Rock logo is printed on the center back neck. The short sleeve, black t-shirt is made of 100% cotton and is available in women sizes S-XL. 15% of the retail price will benefit Crossroads Centre Antiqua ( $26 USD).
- Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight Pin is a replica of Hard Rock's first item in its iconic memorabilia collection, an un-signed Red Fender Lead II donated to Hard Rock by Eric Clapton in 1979. 15% of the retail price will benefit Crossroads Centre Antiqua ( $14 USD). A second, online-exclusive Eric Clapton Artist Spotlight Pin is inspired by the '90s era Fender Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster in Shoreline Gold, a current piece of Hard Rock's memorabilia collection ( $14 USD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts